TACA BRUCE INGRAM EXCELLENCE IN CONCRETE AWARD
Submissions must be received no later than May 1, 2019.
To be considered, projects must be completed prior to January 1, 2019 and constructed in the state of Texas. The award will be presented at TACA’s Annual Meeting on June 14, 2019 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
Awards will be presented to the following project team participants:
Concrete Specialty Contractor
Projects in each of three categories will be awarded:
- The project shall be completed in the state of Texas prior to January 1, 2019.
- Project design and construction shall represent the best concept, originality and applicability of concrete or depict advancement of knowledge and practices in the field of concrete construction.
- The project may be:
- A cast-in-place structure
- A pre-cast / site-cast structure
- A pre-stressed / post-tensioned concrete structure
- A structure employing a steel frame provided a significant percentage of concrete
is used in a creative and innovative manner
- Concrete masonry does not qualify for the concrete awards competition.
- The size of the project or volume of concrete used in the project will not be a factor as the judging process takes place.
- All submittals shall become the sole property of Texas Aggregates and Concrete Association.
SUBMITTALS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Contact information for all Project Team Participants must be completed on the Project Nomination Application.
- Photographs of the Project (6 Minimum) in PDF format. If possible, include photographs showing the project under construction as well as completed.
- A written description of the project. The written information must indicate, describe and emphasize the architectural, engineering, construction method or workmanship areas of the project which are significant and noteworthy.