Top 10 Reasons to Join TACA
- TACA members are leaders in their communities and the industry and benefit from the support of an association that emphasizes the highest of standards.
- TACA members represent 80% of the aggregates, 100% of the cement, and 75% of the concrete produced in Texas today.
- TACA provides our members with a tangible network of industry peers to share knowledge, information and best practices on critical topics such as safety, technical standards and regulatory requirements.
- TACA provides a strong voice for members to engage and be actively involved in legislative and regulatory policy in Texas.
- TACA offers a wide range of resources to support our member’s best interests at the federal, state and local levels.
- TACA works diligently to build and maintain strong relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies, such as the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), the State Comptroller’s Office, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), to ensure that our member’s voices are heard.
- TACA provides marketing & technical standards to support our members with one-to-one marketing and specification assistance.
- TACA members receive regular communications on regulatory, legislative and other critical policy updates or changes that directly impact the industry at the federal, state, or local government level.
- TACA members receive our acclaimed quarterly magazine, the TACA Conveyor, and have access to a wide range of “member’s only” materials on the TACA website.
- TACA members enjoy the benefit of knowledge-based seminars that provide them with the tools to be on the cutting edge of industry standards and practices.