Top 10 Reasons to Join TACA
Today, TACA represents 80% of the aggregates, 100% of the cement and 75% of the concrete producers in Texas today. Here are 10 reasons why:
- TACA members are leaders in the community, men and women just like you who value integrity, hard work and engagement.
- TACA provides you with a network of industry peers to share knowledge and best practices on critical topics, such as safety, technical standards and regulatory requirements.
- TACA represents your best interests at the federal, state and local levels with legislative and regulatory bodies to ensure your voice is heard.
- TACA provides a platform for you to engage in the Texas legislative and regulatory processes.
- TACA offers one-to-one marketing and technical standards support to help you run your business.
- TACA members receive regular communications on regulatory, legislative and other critical policy updates or changes that directly impact the industry.
- TACA members receive our acclaimed quarterly magazine, the TACA Conveyor, and have access to a wide range of “members only” materials on the TACA website.
- TACA members enjoy the benefit of knowledge-based seminars that put you on the cutting edge of industry standards and practices.
- TACA members benefit from a strong, continuous and cohesive public relations program that enhances the reputation of the industry as a whole.
- TACA provides you with the opportunity to give back to your community and make a difference.